For Quantity Discount, Please Call1 909 594 8088
1. The customer must download a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request form from MyPcCase.com and complete it with the original invoice number, shipping date, description of all items being returned, and the reason for the return.
2. The customer must fax the completed RMA request form to MyPcCase.com at 909-598-3465 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. MyPcCase.com will then assign a RMA number and fax the request form back to the customer.
4. The customer should return the product with a copy of the original invoice, the RMA number, and a completed RMA request form. Please make sure that the RMA number is displayed prominently on the shipping label or the exterior shipping box.
5. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
6. All return products must be returned within the warranty period.
7. No refunds or credit will be given after 30 days from the invoice date.
8. All products returned for a refund or credit must be in resalable condition, which includes but not limited to: the non-installation of any drives, power supplies, mother board, interface cards, unopened parts kit, and no damage to the case. At its sole discretion, MyPcCase.com may refuse to refund or credit goods that show signs of use or wear and tear. All products returned for a refund or credits are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
9. Any refund or credit of any returned merchandise should not include any shipping and handling charges under any circumstances.
10. On all chassis defects, which include any scratches and dents, MyPcCase.com will accept a return only if:
11. Limitation Of Liability
It is the customer¡¯s sole responsibility to pre-check the functionality, specifications and voltage outputs of the goods for example: a computer power supply unit, purchased before assembling it/them into a computer system. MyPcCase.com will NOT be liable for any associated damages on any other computer components such as CPU, hard drive, memory chips, CD-ROM, and etc, nor any labor involved arising from the use of goods sold.
12. Limited Warranty
This limited warranty is extended only to the purchaser whose name is shown on the invoice. Should a product prove to be defective by reason of improper workmanship or material under normal use and service conditions within twelve (12) months from MyPcCase.com invoice date. MyPcCase.com will repair or replace the product at its discretion. This limited warranty does not cover products which are damaged by accident, improper installation, misuse, lightening, fire, water or other acts of nature; or if the product is altered or repaired by anyone other than MyPcCase.com or an authorized MyPcCase.com representative.